PMW is one of the government initiative to support alumnus of university to be a job creator, but when college students choose to be entrepreneur surely there will be obstacles that must be overcome. Therefore need entrepreneur motivation to be up against that obstacles. One of factor which raises motivation is adversity quotient. Peoples who has adversity quotient are someone who had self motivation. College students need to have adversity quotient inside of their mind to motivate them in entrepreneurship. This research aims to know the relation between adversity quotient with entrepreneurship motivation in student of Udayana University who join PMW.
This research using surfeited sample technique. The respondent in this research are students of Udayana University who join PMW with total 70 persons. Scales in this research are adversity quotient scale with total 42 items and entrepreneur motivation with total 38 items. Reliability coefficient of adversity quotient scale is 0.924 and entrepreneurship motivation is 0.941. This research used simple linear regression as additional. The result from this research showed correlation coefficient is 0.682 with probability score between variable is 0.000 which mean there are significant relation between entrepreneurship motivation variable. The coefficient determination R square is 0.465 which mean 46.5% entrepreneurship satisfaction can be explain by adversity quotient variable, however the rest 53.5% can be explain by another factor.
Keywords: PMW, adversity quotient, entrepreneurship motivation
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Terakhir Di Perbaharui Pada